Monday, November 26, 2012

Red Green play of the day Ts

I got an alert that ASH had dropped over 4% in the first hour of the day. That leads me to believe that this will be an active day on the market. I went up to my mutual fund, basket Ts and sorted the equities by the day's gain and loss.

One rule of this basket is no big bets. I try to place trades in the $500.00 - $1,000 range. I chose the stocks that are positive ( green ) that had the largest drop so far in the day and set some deep limits, who knows?

  • HAIN 10 shares @ 57.00
  • GS 5@112
  • MA 2@470
  • NOV 10@68

    Facebook update. My limit may not work, FB is screaming in the upwards direction, 25.70 at last count. But, what goes up due to Wall Street computer algorithms also comes down so we will see.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment