Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WFC Ts

One of my holdings that I am trying to grow carefully is Wells Fargo (WFC). I think they are an incredible bank. Here is a link to an interview with their CEO that has significant insights into the economy and is not to be missed.

From the article talking about how much Americans are saving: "In fact we think there's something between $1.5 trillion and $2 trillion on businesses' and consumers' balance sheets that is sitting in our vaults. I've never seen it like this before. I've never seen the deposit growth the way we have it, and it's not because the yields are so high. It's security."


Update December 6, 2012, closed at 33.14 and is on a tear, lots of analyst support.
Update December 17, 2012, 34.38
Update January 9, 2013, 34.71, 20 limit@34.50



No comments:

Post a Comment